Home > Tenant Counseling
Is your landlord denying basic services such as heat and hot water? Need help with your lease or lease renewal? Is your landlord neglecting his duties to provide you a safe, secure, and clean place to live?
MDC can help. We can help you file and follow up on complaints, form a tenant association, and speak to your landlord or government agencies.

For more information, contact MDC’s Housing Counselor, Nina Akopyan (718) 376-0999 ext. 108.

We speak Russian!

Your email address will not be published.